No monkey business here.
We designed the WoodFlip for small businesses like us. It's custom made to secure an iPad and Square credit card reader in place.
This minimal design will look right at home whether you own a coffee shop or run a food truck. The stand is lightweight enough to be portable, or can be bolted down to become a permanent fixture.
Orders after Dec 5, 2014 will ship from our studio January 20-31, 2015.
Free laser engraving of your logo (optional). Hint: Choose natural or black for a higher contrast etching.
- Works with all iPads except for iPad 1 and iPad Mini
- Works with the current Square reader only
- Features robust tilting iPad frame for customer interaction
- 100% handmade from high-quality, Baltic birch plywood. All stands are coated with clear varnish.
- Measures 11-3/8" wide, 9" tall and " 8-3/8" deep
- Integrates discreet charging port and tamper-resistant closure
- Please upload an EPS or AI vector file made in Adobe Illustrator CS3 or higher. Your logo designer should have this.
- The artwork must be 100% black on a white background. In other words, do not include colors or greys.
- Make sure all text is turned into flat artwork. To do this, select everything in the document, and go to Type > Create Outlines.
See it in use or learn how it's made »
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.